Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Love for Cooking...

I found a love for cooking after I had my children.  Once life slowed down a bit I started cherishing food more.  I most like a lot of people started watching those food cooking shows on the food network channel and the cooking channel.  I started educating myself on the different ways to cook and utilizing different ingredients.  I started using more fresh herbs and vegetables while cooking.  I absolutely love going to the fresh food market and  the butcher more often instead of the prepackaged meats. It is amazing how food tastes better with fresh herbs.  I sprinkled some dried herbs on top just for the presentation. One of my first meals that I used fresh vegetables is my double meat lasagne
This is one of my favorite meals and apparently other people as well especially since I get requests.

1 comment:

  1. I can agree the double meat lasagne is really really delicious!KDK

    ReplyDelete