Monday, June 30, 2014

Frozen Pineapple Cream Pie



I sought out for this recipe because I was invited to a group event on Facebook and what each baker had to do was make their favorite fruit pie. I have several and I had a taste for pineapples and ice cream and therefore I made this delicious pie. 

This recipe was adapted from Taste of Home website.

Ingredients

  1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk

  1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained

  1/4 cup lemon juice

  1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

  1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)


Directions

In a large bowl, combine the milk, pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.


I prepared this pie as directed except I made my own graham cracker crust. Frozen Pineapple Cream Pie from Taste of Home





No comments:

Post a Comment