Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wedding Shower Cupcakes

I had the pleasure of making wedding shower cupcakes for my client today.  I was so thankful that the client called and gave as much detail about the event as possible. The more details you give about the event the more I can customize the outlook of the dessert. I was told that the colors for the wedding is purple, silver and white. I used a white cupcake liner, white pearl cupcake wrapper along with purple sugar sprinkles and silver pearls. The client requested vanilla cupcakes and vanilla buttercream. When I arrived at the venue for the proposed shower the client was so happy and stated that the cupcakes looks just like it represented the them very well.





#cupcake #vanilla #buttercream #purple #silver #sugar #pearls #candy #sweetandsavorytastings #dessert #bakery https://www.facebook.com/sweetandsavorytastingsdesserts

No comments:

Post a Comment