1. Choose your desired booze of choice.
2. Choose your fruit.
3. Prep your fruit. Wash, cut, peel and remove stems or anything else that you don't eat.
4. Take a clean mason jar and fill it half way with the fruit of your choice. Smash the fruit as much as possible.
5. Fill the mason jar up with your desired booze. Seal the mason jar with the lid. Then the waiting begins. Place the jar in a cool, dark place; possibly the refrigerator. Minimal waiting time is three days for an 8oz to pint mason jar but I suggest five days. The longer you wait the longer the infusion. Some infusions may take 2-3 weeks ex. apples.
6. Once ready, take a sifter to catch the fruit as you drain the booze into a clean glass or jar. The best part is; you can eat the fruit. Always remember to drink and in this case eat responsibly. Must be 21 years or older to enjoy.
For this batch I am going to mixing in lemonade and garnish it with fruit.
#sweetandsavorytastings #infusion #vodka #berries #strawberries #blackberries #blueberries #raspberries #cocktail