Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Emeril Deep Fryer

This is what happens when you are up late at night watching the home shopping network when no one else is around.  The deal was too good and I was reeled in. The concept that got me is when Emeril said that their was an automatic filtration system.  I couldn't wait to get on the phone and order this product.  It arrived in the mail today much quicker than the estimated time of arrival which originally was 11/20/12.  I guess I'll be making some catfish fillets, onion rings and calamari real soon.  Stay tuned to see which comes first.

Thanks Emeril for making this purchase soo sweet...

UPDATE...
 
So...the first thing I decided to make was the catfish fillets.  This device is so easy to use.  Of course, I read the directions first.  This device have a display that shows the temperature control, ready indicator and an oil change indicator. I must admit the catfish turned out perfect. The cleaning process was easy also with the automatic oil filtration.  All you have to do is turn the button all the way to the right >>> to oil filtration once you are done cooking.  The oil filtration process will begin automatically after the oil has cooled and will drain in the oil box.  This makes using the deep fryer much more convenient. I think its easier than frying food on the stove.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment